Wednesday, January 13, 2010

About Me

By first look you wouldn't guess what I do for a living. The wild hair throws most peole off. I travel around the world nine months out of the year to compete and show horses. Doing this since the age of nine, it has gotten to be quite normal. With my horse we have won numerous all around titles and high points, are currently and previously first in the nation in desired events, and have won multiple world and reserve world championship titles. Together my horse and I make a wonderful team.

Besides competing with my horse I am facinated with extreme sports such as skatebording, bmx, and motocross. I hope to be involved with these sports in the near future.

In my spare time I enjoy working on and painting designs for a clothing lable my friend and I would like to start up once out of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment